Come Workout and Be Coached by the Professionals!
It’s that time again Rehab Plus’ annual Summer Sports Performance Camp is beginning Tuesday, May 29. The first class begins at 9:00 a.m. These classes fill up quickly and we suggest you call (602) 954-7742 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a slot. We have had great success with our camps over the years, and rest assured all participants will be well coached and versed in both mechanical efficiency as well as intense effort and resultant increased physical performance and conditioning. Our format will include:
- Instruction and training in Dynamic Warmup Routines
- Instruction and training in Movement mechanics/ Linear and multi-directional
- Understanding and training for increased rate of force production (i.e. running faster, jumping higher)
- Understanding and training for increased body control/ core stability/ functional body strength
- Understanding and training for intense physical conditioning (mental and physical)
- Understanding and training for how to “make a play” in athletic competition
- Understanding how to use benefits of athletic competition in “real life”.
Our camps will be led by Warren Anderson. In the past camp participants have included numerous NFL, NBA and collegiate athletes. This years professional participants/coaches (at our camp EVERYONE gets their work in) will include:
Justin Hickman of the Indianapolis Colts
J.J. Jansen of the Carolina Panthers
Darren Mougey, Wide Receiver
Be on the lookout for some of our surprise guests (last year we had visits from NBA players Richard Jefferson and Jerryd Bayless)!!
We look forward to working with all participants and getting alot of work and teaching done!